Planning a wedding is a dream for many girls. Digging various different websites and preparing a checklist which is wedding perfect is a goal. There are various things which has to be taken care of while planning a picture-perfect wedding. From the lehenga of the bride to the sherwani which the groom is going g to wear. The caterers and the decorators. Check on the guest list is important as well, because you don’t want to leave any important friend or family.
These are some of the concerns on which the bride may probably freak out. On top of the wedding, shopping is something which gives a lot of pressure. There is a list with so many tasks and it’s overwhelming.
A Dream Marriage
Dream marriages is a fantasy and many people but all the effort to make this dream come true. The proper arrangements, the wedding destination, and the wedding dress each one of them is taken care of by themselves as they don’t want to risk it.
Indian weddings are long and tedious. Hence the planning starts from a year or so. It gives enough time to people as well as the brined and the groom to accept the facts and be prepared for that. What is the dream marriage? Often dream marriages are related to a specific way of arrangement which the bride or the groom wants.
For example, some couples prefer to have their marriage near the mountains. For that, a destination wedding is a perfect plan. Having all the wedding festivities with friends and family in a beautiful palace can be another option.
Similarly, there are various options which the couples can explore for having a dreamy Indian marriage.
Desi Tips which will Make your Marriage Memorable
Not every wedding is can be elite looking all the time. Being an Indian wedding a desi tadka to it is very necessary. Let us see some tips which will make an Indian wedding much more dreamy and beautiful.
- Wedding music is really important. Often this happens at Indian weddings that the DJ does not have the required mixtape. Indian Wedding music is something which can rock anyone. The song gives vibes to the whole setup. Hence the perfect music can bring the best memories. There is a song for every ritual which takes place. So don’t let the music stop.
- The wedding décor is also something which is very important. The dream come true moments starts with the wedding decoration. If the decoration is going according to the plan then it means the checklist is on track. Not only for the main day, but Indian wedding also has festivities before the main day as well. So each day a different decoration to make it look like it’s happening.
- Themes on ritual are a trend now. Often couple having an Indian wedding opt for a theme for the festivities. For example, Sangeet function can be arranged with a retro theme. People dressed up in retro dresses gives a different vibe. The Asian wedding DJs have a complete playlist for every function.
- Indian brides are very fond of palki. Coming to the mandap in a palki is a dream for many Indian brides. This makes her feel like a Queen. And why not after all it’s the biggest day of any girl’s life.
- Romantic photo shoots are also on the list of some couples for a dreamy wedding. Posing for pictures in your beautiful and authentic traditional lehenga with their life partner is a memory to cherish. These wedding pictures will always stay with you and remind you of your big day.
- Color coordinated theme dresses are encouraged by many couples. Some brides are so obsessed with the color coordination. They must have planned a particular color for each function. And this is followed by all the family members strictly as no one wants to disobey the wedding Queen.
These are some of the points which can be added to your checklist for a dreamy Indian marriage. Marriages are fundamental to a happy life. Hence this day should definitely be like a dream come a true day for the couple.