They say planning a marriage is like breaking an ice rock with your fists! Everything’s too complex and you are just too naïve to handle all that on your own! You obviously need a marriage celebrant! The angel in disguise who absorbs all the tension, making sure you can smile through the entire ceremony and the days thereafter. A celebrant is someone who makes your ceremony bespoke – she/he is that one person who makes the difference between any marriage ceremony and ‘Your’ marriage celebrations – s/he is the one who adds persona and charm to your wedding rituals.
Like any other profession, a celebrant is also a professional who needs training and license to conduct the entire process to your satisfaction. With that the personality of the celebrant too acts as a catalyst in adding festive fervour to the occasion. And like in any other profession, there are fraudster celebrants too. Make sure you double check registration and license before you bestow your trust.
How can a marriage celebrant ensure a perfect happy wedding for you?
Mariana P, the best marriage celebrant in Melbourne, can help you celebrate the wedding of your dreams with a ceremony to match! She’s hardworking, tactful, flexible and heartwarming! And above all, she takes care of all those legal and religious formalities that are necessary for a modern-day marriage! Read below in detail how a marriage celebrant can be the Cupid in your love story and complete it perfectly!
- Knows you better — Your wedding should tell the tale of your love. And the celebrant helps you to do just that. For that, she/he must know you better. She/he would understand your dreams and desires from your perspective and paint it with colours of love for the world to see and celebrate during the ceremony. This adds a personal unique touch to your wedding.
- Locks the date — Your dates are of topmost priority to them! They’ll help you choose the best day mutually convenient, and promise to be free and at your beck and call on your wedding day. This is why prior booking is a must – for most reputed celebrants would not accept too many engagements on a single day.
- That behind the scenes helper —You can expect the marriage celebrant to be the behind the scenes director of your wedding! This person would help you to supervise the arrangements, reach the venue early on the day to run a check for an orderly ceremony.
- View the vows for you — Listing the vows can be totally emotional, yet something that is alien to you. Or are you someone who knows what to say, but feels lost about how to express? The marriage celebrant helps weave the story around your vows that could make you laugh and cry at the same time, and make your friends and family emotional too.
- Being there on the big day — A marriage celebrant wouldn’t be just anybody in your wedding. From greeting the guests to ensure your ceremony goes well, they’ll make everything happen evenly! Even keeping a good eye on the proper food management and airing the best playlist, they’d handle it all for you!
- Certificates are essential —Now comes the most essential part of the celebrant’s job, granting you the legal marriage certificate! It’s actually the most vital and critical part of your marriage — but a celebrant handles it all with ease. All you have to do is sign the dotted lines.
Phew! It’s all done smoothly and you are now ready to drive in that ‘newlywed’ tagged car and escape for your honeymoon! As you do so with a smile on your face, remember it is your marriage celebrant who got your back and made sure you enjoyed the entire ceremony without any hitch or hindrance!